- Numerous iOS4-related bug fixes and compatibility improvements
- New Hi-Res App Icon
Monday, July 26, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
- Best-selling financial software for Palm and Treo
- Connect wirelessly to almost any online bank account (list of banks)
- Supports most account types: checking, savings, credit card, cash, asset, liability, money market and line of credit
- Secure password protection using Blowfish encryption
- Quickly enter transactions using auto-fill and memorized transactions
- Reconcile account statements
- Print registers and reports
- Scheduled transactions with reminders
- Customizable transaction types
- Multiple currency support with live Currency updates (iPhone/iPod Touch only feature!)
- Supports hi-res displays and fonts
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Custom icon support
- Supports categories, classes and splits
You can email a CSV file to yourself so you can import it into the SplashID Desktop. Please note that this is Not Encrypted, and email is not the most secure channel to send data, but it currently the best option to get data form the handheld to the SplashID Desktop.
To use this feature:
- Select Export to CSV from the SplashID menu. A new email message is created with the data in CSV text.
- Send it to yourself, then open the email on the desktop.
- Copy and paste the CSV data into a text file (Notepad on Windows or TextEdit on Mac), and save the file as SplashID.CSV. It is important to have this CSV file extension.
- Then open SplashID Desktop, go to File > Import > CSV, and select the CSV file.
- It is recommended that you delete the CSV file and the email after importing the CSV data.
Are you highly organized? Or maybe you’re looking for a way to get there? You need SplashShopper, the ultimate smart list manager that you can take with you. Manage your lists of groceries, gifts, to do’s, wines, music, movies, and more! Track prices and locations. Easily manage and synchronize lists on your iPad and desktop computer with the Windows & Mac companion software.
- Create an unlimited number of shopping lists each with different categories, custom fields and icons
- Quickly enter items using QuickLists and a fast-entry grocery database
- Assign Items to multiple stores & track per-store prices
- Customize the column display and sort order for each list
- Email needed item lists to other SplashShopper users or as plain email
- Sync with the SplashShopper desktop over Wi-Fi
- Find the nearest store using location based mapping
SplashID for iPhone version 5.4 is available now with Fast App Switching on iOS 4 for faster loading!
SplashID 5.4.1 for iPhone released - fixes an iOS 4 issue troubling some users.
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
We've had a few requests to make SplashID Key Safe- 2GB USB Flash Drive.